Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am back!

Finally! And finally the May edition of "La Galleria" has been sent. If you did not receive it or if you would like to be added to my mailing list, just let me know, by sending me an e-mail or posting on this blog.

My immediate project is the Scholastic Art Show, which will open May 24th. The show is open to local public and private schools as well as homeschoolers. If your school does not participate and you would like to participate individually, or if you are homeschooling, just contact me at the gallery.

William has been busy with different shows, he has work in the State Representative office, in the Capitol in Harrisburg, and from tomorrow in the Abstract Company in Bloomsburg.

Giselle's work is still in the Scholastic Art Show in Lewisburg.

I met yesterday with Tia, a new artist that will soon be showing at our gallery.

We are now in the process of rehanging several of William's pieces that were showing at the Milk Parlour's Sedeljka last saturday. Photos of that will soon be available.

Peace,

Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment