Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bonfire aftermath

Hello everybody!
We have fully recuperated from the bonfire... well, i am still working out the marshmallows...
We all had a great time, too much food, water balloons and of course a few less branches in my yard. There are still plenty more though, so make sure you mark your calendar for June 29th!
We had a little more teenagers sleeping in the woods than we planned on... and I have not seen my camper yet! All in all I think Giselle had a good time and so did everybody else.
Now the our new party area is set up we are planning in doing a bit more outdoor entertaining, which is something I have been missing lately.
Oh, and we had the last t-ball game of the season Thursday and the last soccer game will be Monday, so there will be a lot more time to plan things.
Keep checking the blog and the website for updates for the fall.
Peace,
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment