Friday, June 20, 2008

I made a necklace today!

I have been meaning to resume my jewelry making for a while. I finally got started yesterday and today I finished my necklace.
It is a stone and glass beads torchon, it makes me thin of water, of a stony beach. It is a summery piece, in theme with the season.... not exactly with the weather... Please come in and see it, try it on and let me know what you think.

Jewelry making has been an interest of mine for a few years. I toyed with it here and there, sold a few pieces too, mostly made things for myself or as gifts. Managing an art gallery gives me a very creative environment to feed this passion, as well as a proper place to experiment and test my creations on the public. I hope to continue and learn new techniques along the way.

Happy summer everyone, and as always peace.

Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment